Select an option to see prices.
(Order in multiples of )
You can also...
P1 Ultra 7/8" drip tapehttp://images.dripdepot.com/image/529f784b75eb512997640600/360x360/drip_irrigation_parts_tape_p1_ultra_7_8_drip_tape
P1 dripline utilizes innovative technology that offers the following benefits to the grower. This drip tape is great for better coverage of longer runs. When you water slower and longer you also water deeper. Works with T-Tape, Aqua Traxx, and Chapin Drip Tape Systems. If you are a first time user to drip tape we recommend that you start with our 15 mil tape.
- P1 drip tape has no seams for more reliability and uniform installation.
- P1 drip tape is manufactured using injection molded drippers for a high degree of plugging resistance and uniform water distribution over long runs.
- P1 drip tape is used in both above ground and subsurface installations with equal success.
- The low profile drippers welded on the inside wall keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- Each dripper has an integrated inlet filter to prevent clogging.
- The turbulent flow path design is affective against clogging even at low pressures.
- Use with 5/8" tape fittings only.
- All P1 is resistance to UV rays and mechanical stress.
- Drip Emitter CV's are 2.5% or less.
- Wall thickness 8 mil.
- Ideal for use in any application where the row is straight.
- Drip tape is not well suited for curves or bends.
- Resistant to UV rays.
- Recommended working pressure 10 PSI