(Order in multiples of )
You can also...
Jiffy Self-Watering Greenhousehttp://images.dripdepot.com/image/529f784675eb512997680400/360x360/gardening_supplies_seed_starters_jiffy_self_watering_greenhouse
- Others Bought
Jiffy Self-Watering Greenhouse. This 70 cell greenhouse comes complete with a wicking system and 36mm pellets. Start with seeds and save!
Start up to seventy (70) plants indoors without the worry of watering. This professional greenhouse features seventy (70) of the patented Jiffy-7 pellets and a engineered design capillary mat and water reservoir. Allows for successful seed starting by watering while you are away.
The Jiffy Self-Watering Greenhouse Kit contains:
- (70) of the patented Jiffy-7 pellets and tray
- capillary mat
- water reservoir
- Clear Dome
- Insert the capillary mat into the base tray.
- Position the complete preloaded tray with seventy (70) Jiffy-7 pellets on the top of the capillary mat.
- Place the self-watering greenhouse on a level suface near a sink. Slowly, pour three (3) quarts of luke warm water over the Jiffy-7 pellets. Pellets are fully expanded when they are dark brown and approximately one and a half (1 1/2) inches (4cm) tall.
- Gently pull back netting around top of pellets and leve peat with a pencil tip. Plant two (2) to three (3) seeds per pellet by following seed packet instructions. Cover the greenhouse with the plastic dome.
- Place the greenhouse in a warm location (68 - 78 degrees Farenheit or 20-25 degrees Celsius) out of direct sunlight.
- Fill the reservoir with water when the pellets start turning light brown.